Monday, March 10, 2008

Proclaiming the Gospel


Most of you know that I often dream out loud - the crazy narco that I am. Anyway, Andreas said that I had a very articulate dream last night about missionary work. Apparently I had born testimony for someone and they didn't believe it. I got very upset. And then I said "Why don't you believe what I'm saying? Why don't you believe my testimony? You get down on your knees right now and start praying and then the Holy Spirit will tell it to your mind and in your body that what I'm saying is the truth!!!!" (directly quoted from Andreas)


The theme of the meeting yesterday was missionary work, so I'm guessing it stemmed from that. Pretty funny though, huh?


3 comments:

Batman Forever said...

Funny. I am always amazed how much you talk when you sleep and how much of it I understand. So chatty.

L and T said...

I love it
I bet you guys have some good laughs the morning after

Choose The Wright said...

What language were you speaking????