Thursday, May 1, 2008

High Council


We've had some exciting news. Andreas was called to be in the High Council last week. I think he is the youngest member. He has been put in charge of Home Teaching and Primary??? Can't remember exactly.

Anyway, this means that he had to get released as counselor in the bishopric. I have to admit that I'll miss getting to put my two cents into the bishopric- not that he would ever do anything appropriate that way. But I obviously had some influence. Now I can influence the stake! Poor Andreas.

We're really proud of Andreas. The Lord really trusts him to run his church. He is a good guy!


5 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

Amy and Andreas! Fun that you also have a blog. Our address is: tlolsen.blogspot.com
You can check out our little boy who is now 8 months old! Pretty crazy how time flies. I don't know if congrats is the right thing to say for someone being called to the high council... but it's probably not more busy than being in the bishopric. Good for you Andreas, you will do well.
We'll be in Denmark in July and plan to visit Frederiksberg ward. Hopefully we can see you guys. Any American stuff you want us to bring back for you?

Thomas

Batman Forever said...

WOW! That is incredible. And to think Andreas and I are the same age. Crazy. Next it's bishop.

Leigh said...

wow, congrats!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Amy and Andreas! Do you remember me? I was a sister missionary in Denmark about 4 years ago and was in the Frederiksberg ward for quite a few months. (Sister Erickson). I found your blog on Thomas' blog and had to say hello! You guys look so great, and that's neat to hear about Andreas and his new calling. It sounds like you guys are doing so well.
We have a blog too, if you want to check it out:
littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com

Ha' det godt!
~Linda (Erickson) Reece
& Joel and baby Dallin
:)

alainapaina said...

Hi there! That's cool that you also have a blog here, it sure seems like a good way to keep up with everyone back home. I'm really glad to know there is another american in the ward who has "been there, done that" as I am about to do. Thanks for all your advice! And congrats to Andreas!

See you later
Alaina