Monday, April 14, 2008

Temp Job


I've had a temp job for the last two weeks for the Danish train company (DSB). It's for the debit department (I think that's what it's called in English). Anyway, it's been really good. I've never tried work like this before, but I've proven to be quite good at it. I've received many compliments. I'm thinking that I'll try to find a part-time job doing the same work. I like that I don't have to talk on the phone or do anything with customers. I just enter a lot of data into the computers and make sure that it agrees with the data they already had. If it's not in agreement, then there are some corrections to be made. It sounds really exciting, I know. But if I can't get a job singing, then I'd prefer to do something like this.

2 comments:

Batman Forever said...

That is the difference between you and me. I would rather talk to the customers. Glad you like it. I hope the have a position in part time. That would give you a break.

Leigh said...

Maybe you can sing while you put in the numbers. Then it would be the perfect job.

I'm a mix in the middle between you and Boss. I like my days when I don't talk to a soul, but then love the adrenaline days where I'm on a big story and talk to a million people getting the gossip. Just depends on the day.