Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Bike


My bike! Isn't it cute? With a basket and everything! I actually use it everyday. Now that we've moved a bit more into the city, everything I need is within a comfortable biking distance. It takes me about 15 minutes to get downtown and 5 minutes to get to church and the temple!

Biking is very popular here in Denmark. It's probably because cars are so expensive. I think it's also because Denmark is so flat. Biking is much easier here than it would be other places in the world.

They say that there are more cyclists than motorists in Denmark. That's probably why there are bike paths alongside almost every road in Denmark.


We also live right across from a bike shop which is nice, just in case we need to make some repairs!

2 comments:

Batman Forever said...

Cute bike. I want to sit in the basket while you peddle.

mom said...

I amazed myself with my biking there. The flatness of the land really helped!